Austria’s mountains, rivers, lakes, meadows and forests mean that recreation, unique experiences, fun and adventure can be enjoyed both in summer and winter. Austria is of course also blessed with art and culture, tradition and modernity, great cuisine and hospitality. Those planning congresses, conferences, trade shows, conventions and other hosted arrangements, will find that Austria has many ideal locations and professional organisations that can help stage events. The Austrian National Tourist Office is your contact and advice point for all these event arrangements.
For those who would like to combine work and pleasure, you’ve come to the right place, as ‘convention land‘ Austria offers something to fit every taste.
- Even experienced event planners are surprised by the most modern of infrastructure in multi-functional conference centres and unusual event locations.
- Excellent hotels – from international luxury chains to traditional family-owned establishments - offer elegant ambience and ‘feel-good‘ experiences.
- Creative offers with excellent value for money make Austria an inviting event venue.
- Successful handling by Austrian suppliers - with perfect know-how - from nine provinces makes every event become a unique experience.
- Client-orientated hospitality, flexibility and reliability ensure that your event will run problem-free and generate enthusiasm among your participants.
- Austria not only scores with its colourful array of offers, but also with its central position at the heart of Europe, at the junction of central and eastern Europe.
Take a look with us at the variety that convention land Austria offers!